The latest release 1.3 of AnyFinder adds support for the following information about places in OpenStreetMap:
- Is it allowed to bring dogs
- How many people fit into a place (like restaurant, beer gardens, ...)
- Link to Wikipedia
- Is nudity/nudism allowed/forbidden/optional/mandatory (like on some beaches in some countries)
- Notes about a place that the author added to OpenStreetMap which can contain useful information
Also we have added new collections of places to the app since the last release:
- Border Check Points
- Hardware- and DIY-Stores
- Tourist Attractions
- Viewpoints (like places where you can enjoy a special view)
All icons that describe places are now visible without scrolling in the list of places as well as in the detail "bubble" on the map.
And finally subscribers to AnyFinder Pro can now see up to 100 places around them when querying OpenStreetMap.